10/6/10

Because Zebulion wanted to know...

The Dry Loc Treatment I showed in this post turned out meh at best.  I already know the culprit... The SHEA BUTTER.  Yes I knew going in that my hair is typically not a fan, but I was desperate and figured that maybe the locs had changed that.  After I rinsed the treatment out, reality set in for me, my locs felt kind of hard.  I had to wash with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo, but afterward my locs felt fine.  Nice, soft, and not hard or crunchy... I think this could have gone better had I left that shea butter in the cabinet.  If your hair likes shea butter though, I think this would work for you just fine. If you're unsure about your hair and shea butter, try a spot test (just apply to one loc and see how it feels the next day)  For me, shea butter's purpose is massaging sore joints, treating scars, and preventing ash.

2 comments:

  1. nuh uh, don't laugh. I have crazy dry skin, and at least twice a day I'm prone to looking like I've been playing in flour.

    ReplyDelete